The Informz Survey module is a great solution when a team is looking to leverage its investment in Informz. In addition to having the survey features that you would expect, you are also able to use all of the existing target groups, deliverability, and reporting tools in Informz. The survey module supports:
- Known and anonymous surveys
- Multi-page surveys
- Logic-based conditional branching
- Personalized questions
- Question bank
- Report tools for analysis
- Target Groups created from survey activity
Using these survey tools in conjunction with Informz's email marketing and marketing automation, provide a venerable toolkit to engaging and measuring your audience.
- Diverse Question Styles: You can choose from a variety of question types including multiple choice, short answer, yes/no, and more.
- Flexible Survey Format: Present each question on its own page, or group them together for strategic purposes.
- Conditional Branching: Target the right questions to the right responders. Utilize participants’ previous survey answers to dictate their unique survey question path. You can ask follow up questions through this feature.
- Complete Customization: Tailor the look and feel of your surveys to include custom logos, graphics, colors and instructions.
- Detailed Reporting: View multiple reports on survey respondent’s individual or multiple answers.
Go Ahead, Ask
Surveys are a great way to gather information from your subscribers. Our surveys are unique with different features that allow you to personalize it and make it more effective. The sub-articles in this module will bring you through every step and tip necessary to build yourself the most successful survey.