Before sending your mailing, it is extremely important to test it! Always send a test mailing - it is a great way to catch any rendering issues before your mailing lands in a subscriber's inbox.
In the Mailing Designer, navigate to the Test tab.
Click Send Test.
Select a Delivery Format.
Select an Email Test Type from the dropdown list:
- Email all Stories: Users receive all stories in the mailing.
- Email based on profile of recipient: Users receive an email for each active subscriber entered.
- Email all versions of mailing: Users receive all versions of this mailing.
To send to a customized list of recipients, click Enter a list of email addresses.
To send to a previously built test group, click Choose a Test Group. Click the dropdown list to select a mailing test group.
You have several Test Options that you can modify:
- Prepend to Subject: Enter any text to add to your mailing subject line (such as noting that this is a test mailing).
- Prepend to Content: Enter any text to add to the mailing body.
- Send test replies to: Enter an email address to receive any test replies. Click Use Mailing Reply-To to add the mailing's Reply-To email for this address.
When ready, click Send.
Check out the Reviewer tool to efficiently test your mailing with a large group of recipients!