Looking to modify your table rows? Read on and you will be a master in no time!
Place the cursor in a table cell and right-click on the table.
Select the Row menu option to open a sub-menu.
Select any of the following
- Delete Row: Use this when a table row needs to be removed from the table permanently.
- Cut Row: Use this option when the row’s content is accurate but the row needs to be shifted up or down in the table.
- Copy Row: Use this option when a table row needs to be duplicated in the table.
- Paste Row Before/Paste Row After: Use either option when a copied or cut table row needs to be added back into the table.
- Row Properties: Use this option to adjust the height or alignment of the table row.
Try modifying table columns, check out the related articles section!