Landing Pages provide a way to create custom input forms, unsubscribe forms, and content landing pages in Informz. Through Informz’s design-friendly editor, users can customize the look and style of these pages with ease.
Landing Pages are available to all clients, and they include the following key features:
- Form Pages: A page that can collect and update new or existing subscriber data.
- Content Only Pages: A static page that contains text, images, and link content.
- Unsubscribe Forms: A page that allows users to unsubscribe from mailings.
How to Create a Landing Page
Navigate to Marketing Automation > Landing Pages.
The Landing Page Template Gallery opens. Select either the basic template (first option) or one of the pre-designed options available. Selections are part of three different categories (located in different tabs):
- Form: Adds new subscribers or updates existing subscriber profile information.
- Content Only: Does not allow for input forms – only allows for static content (this is essentially a “content manager” page where users can design a Landing Page to feature content and/or link to other websites).
- Unsubscribe Form: Manages unsubscribes only. Includes an area for the unsubscribe email and can include a reason list.
- Custom: Select a user-created Landing Page template.
Use the left and right arrows to navigate among the different templates. Click a template to create an unsaved Landing Page from that template.
Click Save. You will be prompted to enter the following information:
- Name: The landing page name for the Informz account.
- Filename: A valid HTML page name (invalid characters will be replaced with underscores).
- Landing Page Folder
- Target Group Folder (for automatically-generated target groups!)
Note that you will only receive the Save Landing Page pop-up the first time you click Save. To access this pop-up in the future, click the Settings icon.
Click Save to finish.
Ahoy! Land Ho!
You probably won't need to be high up in a crow's nest to see how Landing Pages will provide a great way for you to engage your subscribers. You should dive into the easy-to-use Landing Page Designer to really get a feel for the flexible design options that you have at your fingertips!